Cell Fusion C - CMS Technology
Why should we protect the skin?
- Prevention of water loss improves the skin's natural immunity and keep the skin against bacteria. If there is a breakdown of a skin barrier function, bacteria can easily penetrate the skin resulting in dehydration.
- Healthy skin has a stronger self-recovery ability to defend against trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) and to prevent skin problems, such as acne, wrinkle, pigmentation, atopy, etc.
- If the skin barrier is destroyed, it loses its ability to protect itself from external factors (diet, lifestyle, temperature, wind, pollution, stress, etc.) and chemical ingredients (emulsifiers, preservatives, artificial color and fragrance, etc.), resulting in early signs of aging, dull skin, loss of elasticity, problematic skin, hypersensitivity, etc.
What is CMS?
CMS stands for Cell Membrane Structure, a lipid membrane substance similar to protective layers comprising lipid in Keratin cells. It protects sensitive skin, heals skin from photo-oxidation and improves antioxidant capabilities by penetrating the Dual Liposome of MLV (Multilamellar liposomes) into the skin without other emulsifying agents such as chemical substances like preservatives, mineral oil, artificial scents and pigmentations and lanolin.
Cell Fusion C is a skin care brand that consists of CMS, which is largely composed of Lecithin and Ceramide that recover the damaged skin barrier to its original state. Components Lecithin, Ceramide, and Triglycerides are materials similar to the skin's natural composition that help the skin enhance its natural barrier.
- CMS restores healthy skin barrier functions and enhances anti-oxidant defense against photo-aging and free radical damage by delivering ingredients that mimic the intercellular lipid layers of the skin.
- CMS uses nanotechnology and dual liposome techniques that have been clinically proven to effectively deliver active ingredients deep into the skin without chemical preservatives, mineral oil, fragrances and artificial dyes.
Skin regeneration with CMS Technology
Cell Fusion C product creates an environment that resembles the CMS structure to allow better absorption of the active ingredients into the skin and boosting its recovery.
Dual Liposome Technology
The active ingredients that boost the skin's function are encapsulated into a Lecithin bilayer to stabilize the ingredients and accelerates the chemicals to penetrate the skin, while rapidly treats any skin problem.